Skiers & riders are empowered to develop all-mountain skills in a supervised, structured setting, that includes racing, park & pipe, trees, and moguls. Ages 6-17; Ability: intermediate to advanced. |
The Development Team empowers kids to explore the mountain and develop skills in a supervised, structured setting. You’ll form new and lasting friendships while exploring the mountain, learn new techniques, and share lunch with teammates together in a private slopeside facility.
- Up to 40 days of on-snow training
- Program starts 12/12/20
- Includes weekends and these holiday periods: Christmas/New Years Week, Martin Luther King Weekend, and Presidents' Week –Program will not meet on 12/24–12/25
- Curriculum-based program includes safety and etiquette training to ensure consistency and well-rounded development
- Foul weather activities are provided when necessary
- Video analysis
- Lunch, snacks, and supervised break times are included each day in private dining facility.
- A valid season pass or lift ticket and equipment are required to participate, and are not included in the program fee.
SEASONAL PROGRAM REFUND POLICYy:
There are no refunds, except in the case of illness or injury that precludes the child from participating for the remainder of the season. Contact the seasonal programs manager.