Loyalty Platinum New England Pass
New ! Enjoy unlimited access to Loon, Sunday River and Sugarloaf resorts all winter long. Plus, you’ll get an Ikon Base Pass ($699 value), 50% off at Mountain Collective Resorts, 3 free days at western Boyne Resorts, exclusive Sunday First Tracks, 50% off 12 Friends Tickets, retail discounts and more. | The Platinum New England Pass gives you unlimited access to Loon, Sunday River and Sugarloaf resorts all winter long - no blackout dates and no restrictions! Plus, you’ll get:
- Ikon Base Pass for the Platinum Pass holder
- Sunday First Tracks program at all three resorts
- 12 Friend Tickets at 50% off
- 50% Off at Mountain Collective Resorts:
Pass holder receives 50% off in-season window lift ticket rates at all Mountain Collective resorts (excluding Loon, Sunday River & Sugarloaf resorts)
- Sister Resort Benefit:
Pass holder receives three free days of skiing at Boyne western resorts, plus an unlimited number of additional days at each resort with 50% off the in-season window rate of daily lift tickets.
- 20% Retail Discounts
- 20% Off with Food & Beverage Card
- Complimentary Blue Tune to keep your gear in top shape
Season passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
YOUR PLATINUM NEW ENGLAND PASS:
Gives you unlimited access to Loon, Sunday River and Sugarloaf resorts all winter long - no blackout dates and no restrictions, and so much more! See all pass benefits.
TO RECEIVE YOUR PLATINUM SEASON PASS:
New Pass Buyers: Please read and sign the 2020/21 waiver for each Pass holder. Present your confirmation and valid ID at any resort Information Desk later this summer to pick up your pass.
2019/20 Pass Holders: Your 2020/21 season pass will be loaded on your current pass card, once you complete the 2020/21 waiver. Please note: Your pass must be an RFID-enabled card.
All Pass Holders:
- Must have a current photo on file.
- Read & sign a waiver, available online at any resort information desk.
IKON BASE PASS FULFILLMENT:
- All Ikon Pass fulfillment will begin in September 2020 and may take up to two weeks from the time of redemption thereafter.
- You must redeem the Ikon Base Pass code by December 1, 2020 at IkonPass.com or by calling Ikon Pass Call Center (888-365-4566, Option 5)
- Passes cannot be issued until a photo is uploaded and waivers are signed.
- Your Ikon Base Pass can be mailed to you or it can also be picked up at any North American Ikon Pass destination guest services center or ticket window during operational hours where your pass is valid—not at Loon, Sugarloaf or Sunday River. You will need your confirmation number and ID. If you receive a pass in the mail after you pick up your pass at the mountain, the Ikon Base Pass in the mail will be void.
Season passes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Worry-Free Winter Assurance is included with your season pass purchase.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Read Season Pass Terms & Conditions